The user of this service remains responsible for ensuring adequate protection and back-up of data and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions against viruses and other malicious programs.
Without prejudice to any of the rights of Motus Corporation at law or under these Terms, you will have no claim against and hereby indemnify Motus Corporation, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies against any loss or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising which Motus Corporation or any third party may suffer or incur arising out of your use of the Website Data, the Services and/or the Motuscorp Website, including without limitation:
- any breach by you of these Terms, including your use of the Motuscorp Website for any purpose that is unlawful under South African law, International law or the law of any jurisdiction applicable to you;
- any action taken by Motus Corporation pursuant to your instructions or instructions that purport to emanate from you in the manner described above;
- any loss of business, profits, opportunity and/or data; and
- any action taken or decision made by you in reliance on the Website Data.
Motus Corporation will not be liable to you or any third party and you hereby waive whatever claims you may have against Motus Corporation, its directors, employees, agents, representatives or Affiliated Companies for any expense, loss or damage of whatever nature that you may suffer or sustain as a result of or arising from:
- any errors, omissions or corruption of information including any errors that may occur as a result of changes in applicable legislation and/or any inaccuracy or error occurring in respect of your Offer or any Registration or Application Form;
- any unavailability of the Motuscorp Website or Services for whatever reason, including the failure or delay by any third party service providers to render any service necessary to ensure the availability of the Motuscorp Website;
- any virus or any illicit or malicious computer system program that attaches itself to and infects, corrupts or destroys other programs or systems;
- any unauthorised access by third parties to the Motuscorp Website or Website Data or the interception of communications between us;
- any failure, errors or delay in receiving or acting on your Instructions or stopping or cancelling any transaction;
- any failure, errors or delay in making available or transmitting Registration Confirmations or Contract Conclusion Confirmations to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Motus Corporation provides this Portal for free and the Value-Added Services at a nominal fee in reliance upon this Disclaimer and that the provisions of this Disclaimer are material to the agreement between us and will survive the termination of these Terms for whatever reason.
While Motus Corporation makes every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is available 24/7 and that the Website Data and other information we make available to you via the Motuscorp website is reliable, complete and up-to-date or, where applicable, is compiled from sources we believe to be reliable and accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Motuscorp website and all its content, together with the Services, are provided "as is".
Save as set out in these Terms, Motus Corporation makes no representations and provides no warranties or guarantees of whatever nature regarding the Motuscorp Website, its availability, content and/or the Services. In particular, Motus Corporation does not warrant or guarantee
- the accuracy, completeness, validity, timeliness or reliability of the Website Data or its fitness for use in any jurisdiction; or
- the error free use, secure use and/or availability of the Motuscorp website
Motus Corporation may during the course of your use of the Motuscorp website electronically collect store and use your personal information including your gender, country of residence, non-personal browsing habits and click patterns, e-mail address and IP address. This will be for internal use only.
Motus Corporation will do all that is commercially reasonable to protect such personal information from unauthorised use or disclosure. You hereby agree that you have the choice as to whether to provide any personal information on this website, noting however, that withholding certain details may limit the ability of Motus Corporation to offer its services to you.
Security measures - Data Protection
The security, accuracy and integrity of the data on the Motuscorp website ("Website Data") is of material importance to Motus Corporation. Motus Corporation accordingly reserves the right to conduct whatever verification of your identity and details it deems appropriate prior to Registration Confirmation, and to use whatever technological and other measures it deems necessary to detect and prevent unauthorised access or attempts to gain unauthorised access to the Website Data or to restricted pages of the Motuscorp website. You hereby agree to allow Motus Corporation to take all reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and security of the Website Data and related back-office applications and agree to comply at your cost with all reasonable security measures which Motus Corporation may notify you with from time to time regarding access to the Website Data.
Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to the Motuscorp website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site or to any Website Data shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Motus Corporation or any of its customers suffers any damage or loss.
Google Analytics, Display Advertising and Remarketing
- The Google Analytics features implemented on the Motuscorp website is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- Motus Corporation will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e. opt-in) consent to, that merger is given.
- Motus Corporation also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.
- Motus Corporation and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
- Remarketing is used to exclusively market Motus Corporation products to prospective clients that have either showed a declared interest in Motus Corporation’s service offering or may have interests related to the services.
- Our ads will appear to targeted users when visiting participating display sites available to us with third party vendors such as Google.
- Cookies are used to identify an IP address and remarket relevant advertising material to interested parties.
Opting out of this program with Google is possible at the Ads Preferences Manager